Friday 20 February 2009

Adventures Down Under Pt 2 - Update

Well, I've been here for a couple of months now, and its been interesting to say the least. First its fucking hot - I'm sure many of you caught the bushfire stories on the news wherever you're based - its been pretty crazy. This week its been raining like the end of the world is round the corner, and its only finally showing signs of letting up this past couple of days. Been working hard trying to keep myself in scrilla to make my stay nice, getting a few of the 100 plus cocktails I have to make in my bar committed to memory - and that ain't easy for someone with a memory like mine. Its kind of apt that the bar is called Goldfish.

As far as music goes, I was on the radio a couple of weeks ago, blessing the mic with a cat from Sydney who goes by the name of Skrypcha - he's just had a new EP released on Obese records which you should check out, and try and get your grubby mitts on.

Lined up a show on March 20th at the Loft Bar here in town thanks to another emcee, Scott Burns who fingers crossed I should be collaborating with in the near future. I've posted his latest video for his track Frequency a little lower down in this post, so check that.

Big shout out to my man Longusto down in Melbourne at the moment, who seems to be getting up to all sorts of depraved shit a little further south, most of which is waaay too nasty for me to be talking about in public, so I'll leave it at that. Hopefully he'll get his ass up here for the 20th to spit a little something with yours truly.

Anyway, I'm off to try to find a room to rent as my girl's landlady doesn't seem to like the fact I'm staying with her at the moment...

Peace

Koaste




Scott Burns - The Frequency

No comments: