Wednesday 21 October 2009

Thaitanium ft/ Blahzay Blahzay & Lil' Fame



Never heard of these cats before, but there's no doubt where they're repping with all those RUN BKK chains and tees. Good to see Blahzay Blahzay back though... though thats the crew right? The rapper is MC Outloud I always thought. And who is that at 2:22? PF Cuttin? Rapping? Can someone clear that up for me? Anyway, its a pretty dope track flipping what sounds like a Thai music sample... Still long odds on a new Blahzay Blahzay album in the next year? I'm still bumping the one with Danger and Pain I Feel after all these years. I even remember buying it from Black Grass' Mex when he worked in a record shop in Worthing... I must have been about 16. Didn't think however many long years later I'd have done a few tracks, and toured as far as Australia with him.

Update: Yo - Thought I'd add this little bonus gem - the video for Blahzay Blahzay's Pain I Feel... So sick. And yeah, after watching the intro, it could well be PF Cuttin on the mic in the Thaitanium vid...

No comments: