Wednesday 21 November 2007

3 Lions In The Dirt

What a pile of shit. What a completely inept 93 minutes. That Isle-of-Wight haired twat can go and collect his P45 along with Del Boy Venables. The FA can fuck off too for taking the cheap option and promoting Second Choice Steve instead of going all out to secure Big Phil Scolari or someone who has actually done something worthwhile in football. You desk jockeys better get it right next time. The players can fuck off too. Except for LA Becks and Ten Foot Tall Timmmmmehhhh, who actually showed some passion. So much for the Gerrard/Lampard debate. I can now settle it once and for all. They are both a pile of shit. Earlier today, I ripped the shit out of a work collegue who dared to announce he'd put money on England losing. Now, I wish I'd put some scrilla on. 7 to fucking 1. I'd be able to afford to go out and drown my sorrows now if I had. Put them in a big fucking sack with some bricks, and throw it off the pier. I guess if I'm going to have to look on the plus side, my liver might be saved a good caning in the summer next year, 'cause I doubt I'll be spending it in the pub watching football...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up you miserable cow!