Tuesday 5 January 2010

Back for 2010

Yo - Once again, I fell under that slack spell for the last few months of 2010 as I crammed as much as I could into my last minutes in Australia. As of now, I'm back safely submerged in the 273, and will be trying my best to bring you as much new goodness as I possibly can. Should have a new mixtape ready to see the light of day in the next month or so courtesy of my good man, ex-Brightonian Iye95 - now residing in Chamonix, France. Knowing his skills on the cut and the presence of a few helpers, this is exciting me quite a lot. I've just got back from a flying visit to Dublin where I've recorded a new track for Irish producer Kormac's new LP. Considering I only got it finished pretty damn close to the deadline - its sounding pretty ill. So stay tuned for that also.

Aiiight. That'll do for now. Gotta ease myself back into this slowly like a nice hot bath. Ahhhhhhh... Shit thats hot.

Now go and download the new Yelawolf mixtape (fuck it - its more like an LP) from the post below and treat yourself.

And if you ain't picked up the new Clipse LP yet - stop punching yourself and go and buy it.

No comments: